INN CROWD is a programme of high quality live literature performances touring to rural pubs across the South East and East of England (Kent, East and West Sussex, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk) from 2016 – 2019. It is intended to help reinforce pubs as central to rural community life by bringing exceptional cultural experiences to new audiences.
INN CROWD supports rural pubs throughout the South East and East of England to host spoken word inspired events. We work across Kent, Sussex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, helping pubs to reinvent what they can offer to their communities.
- Support pub landlords to attract new, paying customers
- Reinforce pubs as central to community life
- Provide high quality, professional entertainment to rural areas
HOW WE DO IT
- We search for the best spoken word inspired performances and offer a choice of these shows to pub landlords. We help them determine which event will suit them, their venue and their audience. We offer expert support and advice throughout the whole process, from the initial booking through to the final performance.
- We also provide a platform for artists to tour their work and gain invaluable insight into rural communities. We can support some companies with rehearsal space and funding in order to make their work accessible and suitable for pub audiences.
Are you a pub landlord? We have performances available from just £100 for your first event. Check out the Pubs Page for more information, or for an informal chat about how INN CROWD could work in your pub, contact Applause: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01892 457635 – we would love to hear from you!
Are you a performer? If you are interested in working with us and think your work could suit INN CROWD, check out the Performers Page for more information on how to get in touch.
PARADISE LOST (lies unopened beside me) is a one man staging of Milton’s epic poem about the creation, condensed into 70 minutes, combining theatre, comedy and movement.
Winner of the National Dance Critic’s Award
*****Achieves great things The Observer
***** Divine The Independent
*****A virtuosos tour-de-force The Stage